BSA Round Tank Front #47

The slick little 250cc side-valve BSA of the 1920’s was known as the ‘Round Tank’ , easily distinguished by it’s cylindrical petrol tank. These bikes sported proportionally very wide mudguards for their size to help keep the slush off the rider. They are a 6” D section with oval cutouts for the fork legs. There is an insert plate to reduce tyre spray through the holes. It has a riveted bracket at the nose end with hidden rod stay mounting points and a riveted bracket at the tail end left over-length and un-drilled where it meets the front stand mounts.
Price as pictured AU$770 (+gst if applicable) #47BSAFF-1

Please contact us HERE for more info